FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Absolutely NO game/ club patches.
Absolutely NO club colours or sponsor wear.
• Rockin’ the Rock is located at Flat Rock Entertainment Centre, 181 Harbour View Road. Off Highway 6 South of Little Current.
• You can order by phone 1-866-755-7425 Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
• Or online. CLICK HERE
• You can order in person, stop by 19 Water Street East, Unit 2 in Little Current, Ontario
(Be advised that a service charge of $5.00 per order will apply)
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on purchased tickets.
Your ticket(s) can be transferred to another person. Please call 1-866-755-7425 if you sell or give your ticket(s) away
Camping Cancellation Policy: There is a $25 cancellation fee before July 1st. After July 1st no refunds will be issued.
• Yes, you will need cash for merch, the beer tent, and food vendors.
• There is no replacement for lost or stolen tickets. Please guard them like cash or any valuable.
• Campers can arrive to the main gate (ENTRANCE) as early as Thursday, August 13 at 12:00 NOON. Gates close at 10 p.m.
• Attendees MUST have ticket(s) to be on the festival site
** PLEASE NOTE** New for 2020, Rockin’ The Rock will no longer have a tenting area. RV and Trailer spots only. Tents are still welcome but will be mixed into general camping.
• Friday 4:30 PM
• Saturday 3:30 PM
*subject to change without notice
• There are many volunteer opportunities over several days.
• A minimum of 8 hours are required.
• Our volunteers will receive a complimentary Rockin’ the Rock weekend wristband and we will feed you for every 4 hour shift you work.
• Your must be 19 years old or older to volunteer.
• Anyone with their SmartServe certification must be able to produce a valid card or number.
• CLICK HERE to apply.
• Completed applications can be sent to: email@example.com
• If it rains, we pour ..more beer! Rockin’ the Rock will continue rain or shine.
• Come prepared for any type of weather, including rain gear.
Click HERE for Accessibility Policy