NEW FOR 2019, CANCELLATION INSURANCE
In the event of cancellation due to catastrophic weather, or a headliner unable to perform, a refund will be issued as determined by the insurance company.
When placing ticket order please indicate in comment section that you’d like to purchase the ticket insurance. $3 PER TICKET
Weekend Admission (19+ Event)
• To Be Announced
You choose a spot and arrive Thursday to set up.
Non Site Specific Camping
We assign you a spot and arrive Thursday to set up.
Map may not be accurate to real time site availability, and should only be used as a guide. Please call 1-866-755-7425 for accurate updated information.
Sites numbered are still available.
WELCOME TO ROCKIN’ THE ROCK 2019 AND OUR CAMPING AREA!
Check in time for RTR 2019 is Thursday, August 15th at Noon
1. Garbage pickup and bottle drive daily, Saturday and Sunday (9:00 a.m.) Please pack up your garbage into a bag and leave it with any empty bottles at the end of your slip by 9:00am. The Little Current Howland Minor Hockey Association will be by to pick up your garbage and take your bottles – this is a big fundraiser for them.
2. Quiet hours are 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Be respectful of your neighbours.)
3. Generator operating hours 7:00 a.m. until midnight.
4. Pets are allowed, but MUST be kept on a leash or caged at all times! All pet owners must clean up after pets. NOTE: there`s a possibility of fire fireworks on Saturday, so please leave your pets inside or chained up.
5. Fires are permitted pending municipal fire bans. Signs will be posted at the Main Gate.
6. SPEED LIMIT IS 15km throughout the camping area for safety reasons. Please reduce your speed.
7. We recommend you carry a flashlight for evening travel.
8. NO GLASS ALLOWED.
9. Please remember, although you’re on Manitoulin, theft is still possible. We recommend you keep your coolers, generators and other valuables locked up and please keep your vehicles locked at all times.
10. Public showers are available downtown Little Current across from the Bank of Montreal and from Dockside (just down from The Edgewater Pharmacy). The door code is #1 and the room is labelled public washroom.
11. Should you need water or a pump out, Shaw’s Septic Service is on site and able to look after that for you (for a fee). The number to call is (705) 348-0049.
TICKET FOR WRISTBAND EXCHANGE: Check at the Main Gate to exchange your ticket for a wristband in advance.
• Rockin’ The Rock is patrolled by licensed security (Maximum Security).
• CHAW Country 103.1 / Manitoulin Radio Communication Inc. DOES NOT claim responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods. All articles are left at the risk of the owner.
• Appropriate wristbands MUST be worn at all times on the entire property.
• Vehicles/Campers MUST display appropriate parking passes at all times.
• Children under the age of 19, are permitted in the camping area, but not in the venue area.
• NO coolers will be allowed in the venue, unless accompanied by medical certificate (diabetics, etc).
• NO glass allowed.
• Dogs are permitted in camping area ONLY and MUST remain on leash at all times
• Absolutely NO drugs or outside alcohol are allowed in the venue. There is a beer tent on site.
• Absolutely NO REFUNDS – All ticket sales are final. No refund for lost or stolen tickets.
• Chairs and tents/gazebos must be removed at the end of each night.
By attending Rockin’ The Rock you are accepting the terms and conditions set forth: Any person on site is subject to being photographed for Rockin’ The Rock promotional purposes with no compensation and remains property of Rockin’ The Rock, and may have their image and/or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or publicity purposes in festival photography and/or web casts. By entering the grounds, you agree to allow such use of your image and/or likeness.
On behalf of all of us at Rockin’ The Rock and Country 103 including management, staff and our volunteers – THANK YOU. Enjoy your time with old friends and making some new ones!
We look forward to an amazing weekend with you.